Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVIVAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVIVAL exist?
Definitions of REVIVAL in dictionaries:
- noun - bringing again into activity and prominence
- noun - an evangelistic meeting intended to reawaken interest in religion
- The act or an instance of reviving.
- The condition of being revived.
- A restoration to use, acceptance, activity, or vigor after a period of obscurity or quiescence.
- A new presentation of an old play, movie, opera, ballet, or similar vehicle.
- A time of reawakened interest in religion.
- A meeting or series of meetings for the purpose of reawakening religious faith, often characterized by impassioned preaching and public testimony.
- n - renewed attention to or interest in something
There are 7 letters in REVIVAL: A E I L R V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVIVAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVIVAL plus a wildcard: REVIVAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVIVAL
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVIVAL
- ... that highlights repentance and prayer as the secrets of revival
- revival God Speaks I Listen
- revival at Seminary Renewal Dynamics Regent University School of ...
- This is the new logo for revival
- ... Endtime revival. WHEN GOD STEPPED DOWN - GREAT revival IN SCOTLAND
- Why I Stopped Praying for revival at my Church Loving the Word with ...
- Whatever happened to revival Hills Bible Church Blog
- revival is a passion and longing of mine.
- ... - 2008 Tennessee & Virginia Tent revival - Make Plans To Attend Now
- About revival Part 2 angelcasianos Blog