Scrabble word: REVIVAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVIVAL exist?
Definitions of REVIVAL in dictionaries:
- noun - bringing again into activity and prominence
- noun - an evangelistic meeting intended to reawaken interest in religion
- The act or an instance of reviving.
- The condition of being revived.
- A restoration to use, acceptance, activity, or vigor after a period of obscurity or quiescence.
- A new presentation of an old play, movie, opera, ballet, or similar vehicle.
- A time of reawakened interest in religion.
- A meeting or series of meetings for the purpose of reawakening religious faith, often characterized by impassioned preaching and public testimony.
- noun - renewed attention to or interest in something
There are 7 letters in REVIVAL: A E I L R V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVIVAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVIVAL plus a wildcard: REVIVAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVIVAL
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVIVAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.