Scrabble word: REVIVAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVIVAL exist?
Definitions of REVIVAL in dictionaries:
- noun - bringing again into activity and prominence
- noun - an evangelistic meeting intended to reawaken interest in religion
- The act or an instance of reviving.
- The condition of being revived.
- A restoration to use, acceptance, activity, or vigor after a period of obscurity or quiescence.
- A new presentation of an old play, movie, opera, ballet, or similar vehicle.
- A time of reawakened interest in religion.
- A meeting or series of meetings for the purpose of reawakening religious faith, often characterized by impassioned preaching and public testimony.
- noun - renewed attention to or interest in something