Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVETMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVETMENT exist?
Definitions of REVETMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier against explosives
- noun - a facing (usually masonry) that supports an embankment
- A facing, as of masonry, used to support an embankment.
- A barricade against explosives.
There are 9 letters in REVETMENT: E E E M N R T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVETMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVETMENT plus a wildcard: REVETMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVETMENT
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVETMENT
- Figure 4. Cross Section of National Gypsum revetment
- Riprap revetments
- Rock revetment
- This picture was taken from Webb Island Drive in Northampton County ...
- Wellco Developments - Rock revetment
- revetment Mattress Photo Detailed about revetment Mattress Picture on ...
- Construction of gabion revetment.
- Stone revetment Cuttack India Travel Guide and Travel information ...
- HydroPave Project Type Application Embankment revetment
- Wooden revetment OS grid TG3831 Geograph Britain and Ireland ...