Scrabble word: REVERBERATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVERBERATION exist?
Definitions of REVERBERATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves
- noun - a remote or indirect consequence of some action
- The act of reverberating.
- The condition of being reverberated.
- Something reverberated.
- An echolike force or effect; a repercussion: Reverberations from the stock market crash were still being felt months later.
There are 13 letters in REVERBERATION: A B E E E I N O R R R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVERBERATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVERBERATION plus a wildcard: REVERBERATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVERBERATION
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVERBERATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.