Scrabble word: REVERBERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVERBERATE exist?
Definitions of REVERBERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - ring or echo with sound
- verb - have a long or continuing effect
- verb - be reflected as heat, sound, or light or shock waves
- verb - to throw or bend back (from a surface)
- verb - spring back
- verb - treat, process, heat, melt, or refine in a reverberatory furnace
- To resound in or as if in a succession of echoes; reecho.
- To be repeatedly reflected, as sound waves, heat, or light.
- To be forced or driven back; recoil or rebound.
- To reecho (a sound).
- To reflect (heat or light) repeatedly.
- To drive or force back; repel.
- To subject (a metal, for example) to treatment in a reverberatory furnace.