Scrabble word: REVERBERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVERBERATE exist?
Definitions of REVERBERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - ring or echo with sound
- verb - have a long or continuing effect
- verb - be reflected as heat, sound, or light or shock waves
- verb - to throw or bend back (from a surface)
- verb - spring back
- verb - treat, process, heat, melt, or refine in a reverberatory furnace
- To resound in or as if in a succession of echoes; reecho.
- To be repeatedly reflected, as sound waves, heat, or light.
- To be forced or driven back; recoil or rebound.
- To reecho (a sound).
- To reflect (heat or light) repeatedly.
- To drive or force back; repel.
- To subject (a metal, for example) to treatment in a reverberatory furnace.
There are 11 letters in REVERBERATE: A B E E E E R R R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVERBERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVERBERATE plus a wildcard: REVERBERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVERBERATE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVERBERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.