Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVEGETATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVEGETATE exist?
Definitions of REVEGETATE in dictionaries:
- To cause (eroded land, for example) to bear a new cover of vegetation.
- v - to grow in the manner of a plant
There are 10 letters in REVEGETATE: A E E E E G R T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVEGETATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVEGETATE plus a wildcard: REVEGETATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVEGETATE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVEGETATE
- ... the old trail has been covered over and should revegetate over time
- Leaves always serrated and in clusters of 579 (always odd number ...
- Sahel Region
- scope of work template
- olar owered ivestock atering ystems the riparian zone to revegetate by ...
- Welcome to Friends of the Billabong
- SCOPE 50 - Radioecology after Chernobyl Chapter4 Terrestrial ...
- Kevin Heinz Garden Centre volunteers at Kinglake Lions Park
- Joel Corey with students from St Marys Primary School revegetate ...
- The synchronicity of Twitching Therapy Unplugged
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.