Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RETURNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETURNING exist?
Definitions of RETURNING in dictionaries:
- verb - go or come back to place, condition, or activity where one has been before
- verb - give back
- verb - go back to a previous state
- verb - go back to something earlier
- verb - bring back to the point of departure
- verb - return in kind
- verb - make a return
- verb - answer back
- verb - be restored
- verb - pay back
- verb - pass down
- verb - elect again
- verb - be inherited by
- verb - return to a previous position
- verb - give or supply
- verb - submit (a report, etc.) to someone in authority
- adj - tending to return to an earlier state
- adj - tending to be turned back
- v - to come or go back
There are 9 letters in RETURNING: E G I N N R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETURNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETURNING plus a wildcard: RETURNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETURNING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETURNING
- ... across this list of stores with the least hassle when returning items
- Light returning Boomerangs. Hand painted
- returning Home
- returning to God - Our Rightful Home Godly Home
- returning home can be a culture shock of its own.
- Wallpaper - Ajay returning book to Ayesha (12208) size1280x800
- Christian Mother Goose Blog Hickety Pickety
- returning Home - German Art Wallpaper Image
- Staff Sgt. Michael Bernquist returns home after a 12 month deployment ...
- .newsrealblog.com%2F2011%2F05%2F19%2Freturning-to-1967%2F returning ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.