Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RETRENCHMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETRENCHMENT exist?
Definitions of RETRENCHMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - entrenchment consisting of an additional interior fortification to prolong the defense
- noun - the reduction of expenditures in order to become financially stable
- A cutting down or back; reduction.
- A curtailment of expenses.
There are 12 letters in RETRENCHMENT: C E E E H M N N R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETRENCHMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETRENCHMENT plus a wildcard: RETRENCHMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETRENCHMENT
12 letter words
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETRENCHMENT
- Voluntary retrenchment Agreement
- Notice anything Like how every time unemployment rises the budget ...
- retrenchment has awful consequences. For a family its a terrible ...
- Singapore retrenchment Chart 2007-2008
- Postal Service retrenchment Forces Hartford Post Office To Curtail ...
- Panetta warns against retrenchment in fight against Al-Qaeda ..
- Is losing job to restructuring same as retrenchment
- Contact WesBank Insurance
- Cincinnati & Lake Erie Railroad
- Bank Of America retrenchment 10000 Hewlett Packard Selling Off ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.