Scrabble word: RETENTIVITY
Is RETENTIVITY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RETENTIVITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the power of retaining and recalling past experience
- noun - the property of retaining possessions that have been acquired
- noun - the power of retaining liquid
- The quality or state of being retentive.
- Capacity or power of retaining.
- The capacity for remaining magnetized after cessation of the magnetizing force.
There are 11 letters in RETENTIVITY: E E I I N R T T T V Y
Click to search all anagrams of RETENTIVITY plus a wildcard: RETENTIVITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETENTIVITY
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETENTIVITY
Lookup in Wiki for RETENTIVITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.