Scrabble word: RESURRECTION
Is RESURRECTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RESURRECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - (New Testament) the rising of Christ on the third day after the Crucifixion
- noun - a revival from inactivity and disuse
- The act of rising from the dead or returning to life.
- The state of one who has returned to life.
- The act of bringing back to practice, notice, or use; revival.
- The rising again of Jesus on the third day after the Crucifixion.
- The rising again of the dead at the Last Judgment.
There are 12 letters in RESURRECTION: C E E I N O R R R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESURRECTION
Click to search all anagrams of RESURRECTION plus a wildcard: RESURRECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESURRECTION
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESURRECTION
Lookup in Wiki for RESURRECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.