Scrabble word: RESTRICTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESTRICTED exist?
Definitions of RESTRICTED in dictionaries:
- verb - place restrictions on
- verb - place under restrictions
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - make more specific
- adj - subject to restriction or subjected to restriction
- adj - restricted in meaning
- adj - the lowest level of official classification for documents
- Kept within certain limits; limited: on a restricted diet.
- Excluding or unavailable to certain groups: a restricted area.
- Of, relating to, or being information available only to authorized persons.
- verb - to keep within certain boundaries
There are 10 letters in RESTRICTED: C D E E I R R S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESTRICTED plus a wildcard: RESTRICTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESTRICTED
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESTRICTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.