Scrabble word: RESTORATIVE
Is RESTORATIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RESTORATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a medicine that strengthens and invigorates
- noun - a device for treating injury or disease
- adj - tending to impart new life and vigor to
- adj - promoting recuperation
- Of or relating to restoration.
- Tending or having the power to restore: a restorative tonic.
- Something that restores.
- A medicine or other agent that helps to restore health, strength, or consciousness.
There are 11 letters in RESTORATIVE: A E E I O R R S T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESTORATIVE
Click to search all anagrams of RESTORATIVE plus a wildcard: RESTORATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESTORATIVE
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESTORATIVE
Lookup in Wiki for RESTORATIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.