Scrabble word: RESTORATIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESTORATIONS exist?
Definitions of RESTORATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the reign of Charles II in England
- noun - the act of restoring something or someone to a satisfactory state
- noun - getting something back again
- noun - the state of being restored to its former good condition
- noun - some artifact that has been restored or reconstructed
- noun - a model that represents the landscape of a former geological age or that represents and extinct animal etc.
- noun - the re-establishment of the British monarchy in 1660
There are 12 letters in RESTORATIONS: A E I N O O R R S S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESTORATIONS plus a wildcard: RESTORATIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESTORATIONS
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESTORATIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.