Scrabble word: RESPONSIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESPONSIBLE exist?
Definitions of RESPONSIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - worthy of or requiring responsibility or trust
- adj - being the agent or cause
- adj - having an acceptable credit rating
- Liable to be required to give account, as of one’s actions or of the discharge of a duty or trust.
- Involving personal accountability or ability to act without guidance or superior authority: a responsible position within the company.
- Being a source or cause.
- Able to make moral or rational decisions on one’s own and therefore answerable for one’s behavior.
- Able to be trusted or depended upon; reliable.
- Based on or characterized by good judgment or sound thinking: responsible journalism.
- Having the means to pay debts or fulfill obligations.
- These adjectives share the meaning obliged to answer, as for one’s actions, to an authority that may impose a penalty for failure.
There are 11 letters in RESPONSIBLE: B E E I L N O P R S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESPONSIBLE plus a wildcard: RESPONSIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESPONSIBLE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESPONSIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.