Scrabble word: RESPIRATION
Is RESPIRATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RESPIRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the metabolic processes whereby certain organisms obtain energy from organic molecules
- noun - a single complete act of breathing in and out
- noun - the bodily process of inhalation and exhalation
- The act or process of inhaling and exhaling; breathing.
- The act or process by which an organism without lungs, such as a fish or plant, exchanges gases with its environment.
- The oxidative process occurring within living cells by which the chemical energy of organic molecules is released in a series of metabolic steps involving the consumption of oxygen and the liberation of carbon dioxide and water.
- Any of various analogous metabolic processes by which certain organisms, such as fungi and anaerobic bacteria, obtain energy from organic molecules.
There are 11 letters in RESPIRATION: A E I I N O P R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESPIRATION
Click to search all anagrams of RESPIRATION plus a wildcard: RESPIRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESPIRATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESPIRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.