Scrabble word: RESONANCES
Is RESONANCES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RESONANCES in dictionaries:
- noun - an excited state of a stable particle causing a sharp maximum in the probability of absorption of electromagnetic radiation
- noun - a vibration of large amplitude produced by a relatively small vibration near the same frequency of vibration as the natural frequency of the resonating system
- noun - having the character of a loud deep sound
- noun - a relationship of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people
- noun - the quality imparted to voiced speech sounds by the action of the resonating chambers of the throat and mouth and nasal cavities
- noun - sound
There are 10 letters in RESONANCES: A C E E N N O R S S
Click to search all anagrams of RESONANCES plus a wildcard: RESONANCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESONANCES
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESONANCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.