Scrabble word: RESONANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESONANCE exist?
Definitions of RESONANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - an excited state of a stable particle causing a sharp maximum in the probability of absorption of electromagnetic radiation
- noun - a vibration of large amplitude produced by a relatively small vibration near the same frequency of vibration as the natural frequency of the resonating system
- noun - having the character of a loud deep sound
- noun - a relationship of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people
- noun - the quality imparted to voiced speech sounds by the action of the resonating chambers of the throat and mouth and nasal cavities
- The quality or condition of being resonant: “It is home and family that give resonance... to life” (George Gilder).
- The increase in amplitude of oscillation of an electric or mechanical system exposed to a periodic force whose frequency is equal or very close to the natural undamped frequency of the system.
- Intensification and prolongation of sound, especially of a musical tone, produced by sympathetic vibration.
- Intensification of vocal tones during articulation, as by the air cavities of the mouth and nasal passages.
- The sound produced by diagnostic percussion of the normal chest.
- The property of a compound having simultaneously the characteristics of two or more structural forms that differ only in the distribution of electrons.
- noun - sound
There are 9 letters in RESONANCE: A C E E N N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESONANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESONANCE plus a wildcard: RESONANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESONANCE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESONANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.