Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RESISTIVITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESISTIVITY exist?
Definitions of RESISTIVITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a material's opposition to the flow of electric current
- The capacity for or tendency toward resistance.
- The resistance per unit length of a substance with uniform cross section.
There are 11 letters in RESISTIVITY: E I I I R S S T T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESISTIVITY plus a wildcard: RESISTIVITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESISTIVITY
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESISTIVITY
- Electrical resistivity and conductivity - Wikipedia the free ...
- variations in resistivity for a regional survey. The low resistivity ...
- Electrical resistivity Model thumb
- Electrical resistivity surveys are common in ground water exploration ...
- 3D Electrical resistivity Model thumb
- resistivity Meter - China Conductivity resistivity Meter
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.