Scrabble word: RESIGNATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESIGNATION exist?
Definitions of RESIGNATION in dictionaries:
- noun - acceptance of despair
- noun - the act of giving up (a claim or office or possession etc.)
- noun - a formal document giving notice of your intention to resign
- The act or an instance of resigning.
- An oral or written statement that one is resigning a position or an office.
- Unresisting acceptance of something as inescapable; submission.
There are 11 letters in RESIGNATION: A E G I I N N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIGNATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESIGNATION plus a wildcard: RESIGNATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESIGNATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESIGNATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.