Scrabble word: RENDERING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENDERING exist?
Definitions of RENDERING in dictionaries:
- noun - a performance of a musical composition or a dramatic role etc.
- noun - an explanation of something that is not immediately obvious
- noun - the act of interpreting something as expressed in an artistic performance
- noun - a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
- noun - a coat of stucco applied to a masonry wall
- noun - perspective drawing of an architect's design
- noun - giving in acknowledgment of obligation
- verb - cause to become
- verb - give something useful or necessary to
- verb - give an interpretation or rendition of
- verb - give or supply
- verb - pass down
- verb - make over as a return
- verb - give back
- verb - to surrender someone or something to another
- verb - show in, or as in, a picture
- verb - coat with plastic or cement
- verb - bestow
- verb - restate (words) from one language into another language
- verb - melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- A depiction or an interpretation, as in painting or music.
- A drawing in perspective of a proposed structure.
- A translation: a rendering of Cicero’s treatises into English.
- A coat of plaster or cement applied to a masonry surface.