Scrabble word: RENDERING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENDERING exist?
Definitions of RENDERING in dictionaries:
- noun - a performance of a musical composition or a dramatic role etc.
- noun - an explanation of something that is not immediately obvious
- noun - the act of interpreting something as expressed in an artistic performance
- noun - a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
- noun - a coat of stucco applied to a masonry wall
- noun - perspective drawing of an architect's design
- noun - giving in acknowledgment of obligation
- verb - cause to become
- verb - give something useful or necessary to
- verb - give an interpretation or rendition of
- verb - give or supply
- verb - pass down
- verb - make over as a return
- verb - give back
- verb - to surrender someone or something to another
- verb - show in, or as in, a picture
- verb - coat with plastic or cement
- verb - bestow
- verb - restate (words) from one language into another language
- verb - melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- A depiction or an interpretation, as in painting or music.
- A drawing in perspective of a proposed structure.
- A translation: a rendering of Cicero’s treatises into English.
- A coat of plaster or cement applied to a masonry surface.
There are 9 letters in RENDERING: D E E G I N N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RENDERING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RENDERING plus a wildcard: RENDERING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENDERING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RENDERING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.