Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REMEMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMEMBER exist?
Definitions of REMEMBER in dictionaries:
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - keep in mind for attention or consideration
- verb - recapture the past
- verb - show appreciation to
- verb - mention favorably, as in prayer
- verb - mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship
- verb - exercise, or have the power of, memory
- verb - call to remembrance
- To recall to the mind; think of again.
- To recall to the mind with effort: finally remembered the address.
- To retain in the memory: Remember your appointment.
- To keep (someone) in mind as worthy of consideration or recognition.
- To reward with a gift or tip.
- To give greetings from: Remember me to your family.
- To return to (an original shape or form) after being deformed or altered.
- To carry out (a programmed or preset activity).
- To remind.
- v - to bring to mind again
There are 8 letters in REMEMBER: B E E E M M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMEMBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMEMBER plus a wildcard: REMEMBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMEMBER
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REMEMBER
- How to remember your dreams In your dreams
- The Red Ranch Why Cant I remember
- Ways to remember Anything Study Success
- Grant Year End Points to remember
- Some things to remember (in no particular order) as we head into a new ...
- From Coaches Who remember An Opportunity To Celebrate Thomas Leonard ...
- Sleep to remember Nokia Beta Labs