Scrabble word: REMEMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMEMBER exist?
Definitions of REMEMBER in dictionaries:
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - keep in mind for attention or consideration
- verb - recapture the past
- verb - show appreciation to
- verb - mention favorably, as in prayer
- verb - mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship
- verb - exercise, or have the power of, memory
- verb - call to remembrance
- To recall to the mind; think of again.
- To recall to the mind with effort: finally remembered the address.
- To retain in the memory: Remember your appointment.
- To keep (someone) in mind as worthy of consideration or recognition.
- To reward with a gift or tip.
- To give greetings from: Remember me to your family.
- To return to (an original shape or form) after being deformed or altered.
- To carry out (a programmed or preset activity).
- To remind.
- verb - to bring to mind again