Scrabble word: REMEMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMEMBER exist?
Definitions of REMEMBER in dictionaries:
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - keep in mind for attention or consideration
- verb - recapture the past
- verb - show appreciation to
- verb - mention favorably, as in prayer
- verb - mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship
- verb - exercise, or have the power of, memory
- verb - call to remembrance
- To recall to the mind; think of again.
- To recall to the mind with effort: finally remembered the address.
- To retain in the memory: Remember your appointment.
- To keep (someone) in mind as worthy of consideration or recognition.
- To reward with a gift or tip.
- To give greetings from: Remember me to your family.
- To return to (an original shape or form) after being deformed or altered.
- To carry out (a programmed or preset activity).
- To remind.
- verb - to bring to mind again
There are 8 letters in REMEMBER: B E E E M M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMEMBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMEMBER plus a wildcard: REMEMBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMEMBER
Images for REMEMBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.