Scrabble word: RELATIVISTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELATIVISTIC exist?
Definitions of RELATIVISTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relating or subject to the special or the general theory of relativity
- adj - of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of relativism
- Of or relating to relativism.
- Of, relating to, or resulting from speeds approaching the speed of light: relativistic increase in mass.
- Having to do with or based on the theory of relativity: relativistic mechanics.
There are 12 letters in RELATIVISTIC: A C E I I I L R S T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELATIVISTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELATIVISTIC plus a wildcard: RELATIVISTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELATIVISTIC
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELATIVISTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.