Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REKINDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REKINDLE exist?
Definitions of REKINDLE in dictionaries:
- verb - kindle anew, as of a fire
- verb - arouse again
- To relight (a fire).
- To revive or renew: rekindled an old interest in the sciences.
- v - to cause to burn
There are 8 letters in REKINDLE: D E E I K L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REKINDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REKINDLE plus a wildcard: REKINDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REKINDLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REKINDLE
- Housing affordability worsened in May with a rise in property prices ...
- MOST REVEREND EUSEBIO ELIZONDO M.Sp.S has been selected to succeed ...
- Will Johnson and Anders Parker
- Amazon rekindle
- rekindle Romance by Indulging the Five Senses Kelleye Robinson
- ... Nine Wallpaper Tsubasa - Someday Ill rekindle the Light - Minitokyo
- Artist Vs. Poet & Mat Musto (Acoustic Show)
- Fisher Price 3 Men In A Tub Toy by rekindle on Etsy
- wild Alaskan iris
- Tiny Gulf islands rekindle big Arab-Iran dispute
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.