Scrabble word: REINFORCEMENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REINFORCEMENTS exist?
Definitions of REINFORCEMENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel) to strengthen a military force or aid in the performance of its mission
- noun - information that makes more forcible or convincing
- noun - (psychology) a stimulus that strengthens or weakens the behavior that produced it
- noun - a device designed to provide additional strength
- noun - an act performed to strengthen approved behavior