Scrabble word: REINFORCEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REINFORCEMENT exist?
Definitions of REINFORCEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel) to strengthen a military force or aid in the performance of its mission
- noun - information that makes more forcible or convincing
- noun - (psychology) a stimulus that strengthens or weakens the behavior that produced it
- noun - a device designed to provide additional strength
- noun - an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- The act or process of reinforcing or the state of being reinforced.
- Something that reinforces.
- Often reinforcements.
- The occurrence or experimental introduction of an unconditioned stimulus along with a conditioned stimulus.
- The strengthening of a conditioned response by such means.
- An event, a circumstance, or a condition that increases the likelihood that a given response will recur in a situation like that in which the reinforcing condition originally occurred.
There are 13 letters in REINFORCEMENT: C E E E F I M N N O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REINFORCEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REINFORCEMENT plus a wildcard: REINFORCEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REINFORCEMENT
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REINFORCEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.