Scrabble word: REINCARNATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REINCARNATION exist?
Definitions of REINCARNATION in dictionaries:
- noun - embodiment in a new form (especially the reappearance or a person in another form)
- noun - a second or new birth
- noun - the Hindu or Buddhist doctrine that a person may be reborn successively into one of five classes of living beings (god or human or animal or hungry ghost or denizen of Hell) depending on the person's own actions
- Rebirth of the soul in another body.
- Belief in this rebirth.
- A rebirth in another form; a new embodiment.
There are 13 letters in REINCARNATION: A A C E I I N N N O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REINCARNATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REINCARNATION plus a wildcard: REINCARNATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REINCARNATION
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REINCARNATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.