Scrabble word: REGULATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGULATOR exist?
Definitions of REGULATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various controls or devices for regulating or controlling fluid flow, pressure, temperature, etc.
- noun - an official responsible for control and supervision of a particular activity or area of public interest
- noun - a control that maintains a steady speed in a machine (as by controlling the supply of fuel)
- The mechanism in a watch by which its speed is governed.
- A highly accurate clock used as a standard for timing other clocks.
- A device used to maintain uniform speed in a machine; a governor.
- A device used to control the flow of gases, liquids, or electric current.
- One, such as the member of a governmental regulatory agency, that ensures compliance with laws, regulations, and established rules: banking regulators; price regulators.
There are 9 letters in REGULATOR: A E G L O R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGULATOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGULATOR plus a wildcard: REGULATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGULATOR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGULATOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.