Scrabble word: REGISTRATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGISTRATION exist?
Definitions of REGISTRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of enrolling
- noun - the body of people (such as students) who register or enroll at the same time
- noun - a document certifying an act of registering
- noun - (music) the sound property resulting from a combination of organ stops used to perform a particular piece of music
- noun - the act of adjusting something to match a standard
- The act of registering: voter registration.
- The number of persons registered; enrollment.
- An entry in a register.
- A document certifying an act of registering.
- A combination of organ stops selected to be used in playing a piece.
- The technique of selecting and adjusting organ stops.
There are 12 letters in REGISTRATION: A E G I I N O R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGISTRATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGISTRATION plus a wildcard: REGISTRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGISTRATION
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGISTRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.