Scrabble word: REGENERATION
Is REGENERATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REGENERATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) growth anew of lost tissue or destroyed parts or organs
- noun - feedback in phase with (augmenting) the input
- noun - the activity of spiritual or physical renewal
- noun - forming again (especially with improvements or removal of defects)
- The act or process of regenerating or the state of being regenerated.
- Spiritual or moral revival or rebirth.
There are 12 letters in REGENERATION: A E E E G I N N O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGENERATION
Click to search all anagrams of REGENERATION plus a wildcard: REGENERATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGENERATION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGENERATION
Lookup in Wiki for REGENERATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.