Scrabble word: REGENERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGENERATE exist?
Definitions of REGENERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - reestablish on a new, usually improved, basis or make new or like new
- verb - amplify (an electron current) by causing part of the power in the output circuit to act upon the input circuit
- verb - bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- verb - return to life
- verb - replace (tissue or a body part) through the formation of new tissue
- verb - be formed or shaped anew
- verb - form or produce anew
- verb - undergo regeneration
- verb - restore strength
- adj - reformed spiritually or morally
- To reform spiritually or morally.
- To form, construct, or create anew, especially in an improved state.
- To give new life or energy to; revitalize.
- To replace (a lost or damaged organ or part) by formation of new tissue.
- To become formed or constructed again.
- To undergo spiritual conversion or rebirth; reform.
- To effect regeneration.
- One who is spiritually reborn.
- A regenerated organ or part.
- Spiritually or morally reformed.
- Formed or created anew.
- Restored to a better state; refreshed or renewed.
- verb - to bring into existence