Scrabble word: REFRIGERANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFRIGERANT exist?
Definitions of REFRIGERANT in dictionaries:
- noun - any substance used to provide cooling (as in a refrigerator)
- adj - causing cooling or freezing
- Cooling or freezing; refrigerating.
- Reducing fever.
- A substance, such as air, ammonia, water, or carbon dioxide, used to provide cooling either as the working substance of a refrigerator or by direct absorption of heat.
- An agent used to reduce fever.
There are 11 letters in REFRIGERANT: A E E F G I N R R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFRIGERANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFRIGERANT plus a wildcard: REFRIGERANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFRIGERANT
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFRIGERANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.