Scrabble word: REFRESHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFRESHING exist?
Definitions of REFRESHING in dictionaries:
- verb - refresh one's memory
- verb - make (to feel) fresh
- verb - become or make oneself fresh again
- verb - make fresh again
- adj - imparting vitality and energy
- adj - pleasantly new or different
- Serving to refresh.
- Pleasantly fresh and different: “common sense of a most refreshing sort” (William Raspberry).
- verb - to restore the well-being and vigor of
There are 10 letters in REFRESHING: E E F G H I N R R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFRESHING plus a wildcard: REFRESHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFRESHING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFRESHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.