Scrabble word: REFRACTORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFRACTORY exist?
Definitions of REFRACTORY in dictionaries:
- noun - lining consisting of material with a high melting point
- adj - not responding to treatment
- adj - temporarily unresponsive or not fully responsive to nervous or sexual stimuli
- adj - stubbornly resistant to authority or control
- Obstinately resistant to authority or control.
- Difficult to melt or work; resistant to heat: a refractory material such as silica.
- Resistant to treatment: a refractory case of acne.
- One that is refractory.
- Material that has a high melting point.
There are 10 letters in REFRACTORY: A C E F O R R R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFRACTORY plus a wildcard: REFRACTORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFRACTORY
10 letter words
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFRACTORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.