Scrabble word: REFRACTION
Is REFRACTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REFRACTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the change in direction of a propagating wave (light or sound) when passing from one medium to another
- noun - the amount by which a propagating wave is bent
- The turning or bending of any wave, such as a light or sound wave, when it passes from one medium into another of different density.
- The apparent change in position of celestial objects caused by the bending of light rays entering Earth’s atmosphere.
- The ability of the eye to bend light so that an image is focused on the retina.
- Determination of the refractive characteristics of the eye.
There are 10 letters in REFRACTION: A C E F I N O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFRACTION
Click to search all anagrams of REFRACTION plus a wildcard: REFRACTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFRACTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFRACTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.