Scrabble word: REFORMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFORMING exist?
Definitions of REFORMING in dictionaries:
- verb - make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices
- verb - bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- verb - produce by cracking
- verb - break up the molecules of
- verb - improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition
- verb - change for the better
- verb - to change to a better state
There are 9 letters in REFORMING: E F G I M N O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFORMING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFORMING plus a wildcard: REFORMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFORMING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFORMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.