Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REFLEXIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFLEXIVE exist?
Definitions of REFLEXIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a personal pronoun compounded with -self to show the agent's action affects the agent
- adj - without volition or conscious control
- adj - referring back to itself
- Directed back on itself.
- Of, relating to, or being a verb having an identical subject and direct object, as dressed in the sentence She dressed herself.
- Of, relating to, or being the pronoun used as the direct object of a reflexive verb, as herself in She dressed herself.
- Of or relating to a reflex.
- A reflexive verb or pronoun.
There are 9 letters in REFLEXIVE: E E E F I L R V X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFLEXIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFLEXIVE plus a wildcard: REFLEXIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFLEXIVE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFLEXIVE
- This is a story about four people named Everybody Somebody Anybody ...
- Invading Afghanistan with ODA 555 Part I reflexive Fire
- reflexive loop
- Click on picture to see bigger image.
- reflexive Verbs
- verb is not reflexive if it
- Pitners Potpourri reflexive Pronouns - Freebie
- ... reflection reflections reflexive serene vista water windows
- Life Quest Genre Time Management 76 mb