Scrabble word: REFLEXIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFLEXIVE exist?
Definitions of REFLEXIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a personal pronoun compounded with -self to show the agent's action affects the agent
- adj - without volition or conscious control
- adj - referring back to itself
- Directed back on itself.
- Of, relating to, or being a verb having an identical subject and direct object, as dressed in the sentence She dressed herself.
- Of, relating to, or being the pronoun used as the direct object of a reflexive verb, as herself in She dressed herself.
- Of or relating to a reflex.
- A reflexive verb or pronoun.