Scrabble word: REFLEXIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFLEXIVE exist?
Definitions of REFLEXIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a personal pronoun compounded with -self to show the agent's action affects the agent
- adj - without volition or conscious control
- adj - referring back to itself
- Directed back on itself.
- Of, relating to, or being a verb having an identical subject and direct object, as dressed in the sentence She dressed herself.
- Of, relating to, or being the pronoun used as the direct object of a reflexive verb, as herself in She dressed herself.
- Of or relating to a reflex.
- A reflexive verb or pronoun.
There are 9 letters in REFLEXIVE: E E E F I L R V X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFLEXIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFLEXIVE plus a wildcard: REFLEXIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFLEXIVE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFLEXIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.