Is REFLEXIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFLEXIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a personal pronoun compounded with -self to show the agent's action affects the agent
- adj - without volition or conscious control
- adj - referring back to itself
- Directed back on itself.
- Of, relating to, or being a verb having an identical subject and direct object, as dressed in the sentence She dressed herself.
- Of, relating to, or being the pronoun used as the direct object of a reflexive verb, as herself in She dressed herself.
- Of or relating to a reflex.
- A reflexive verb or pronoun.
There are 9 letters in REFLEXIVE: E E E F I L R V X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFLEXIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFLEXIVE, to go: REFLEXIVE?
Rearrange the letters in REFLEXIVE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of REFLEXIVE
7 letters out of REFLEXIVE
6 letters out of REFLEXIVE
5 letters out of REFLEXIVE
4 letters out of REFLEXIVE
3 letters out of REFLEXIVE
2 letters out of REFLEXIVE
Contextual use of REFLEXIVE
What's nearby REFLEXIVE
Lookup in Wiki for REFLEXIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFLEXIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFLEXIVE"