Scrabble word: REFLECTION
Is REFLECTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REFLECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a calm, lengthy, intent consideration
- noun - the phenomenon of a propagating wave (light or sound) being thrown back from a surface
- noun - expression without words
- noun - a likeness in which left and right are reversed
- noun - the image of something as reflected by a mirror (or other reflective material)
- noun - (mathematics) a transformation in which the direction of one axis is reversed
- noun - a remark expressing careful consideration
- noun - the ability to reflect beams or rays
- The act of reflecting or the state of being reflected.
- Something, such as light, radiant heat, sound, or an image, that is reflected.
- Mental concentration; careful consideration.
- A thought or an opinion resulting from such consideration.
- An indirect expression of censure or discredit: a reflection on his integrity.
- A manifestation or result: Her achievements are a reflection of her courage.
- The folding of a membrane from the wall of a cavity over an organ and back to the wall.
- The folds so made.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 10 letters in REFLECTION: C E E F I L N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFLECTION
Click to search all anagrams of REFLECTION plus a wildcard: REFLECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFLECTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFLECTION
Lookup in Wiki for REFLECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.