Scrabble word: REFINING
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFINING exist?
Definitions of REFINING in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of removing impurities (as from oil or metals or sugar etc.)
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- verb - make more complex, intricate, or richer
- verb - treat or prepare so as to put in a usable condition
- verb - reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state
- verb - attenuate or reduce in vigor, strength, or validity by polishing or purifying
- verb - make more precise or increase the discriminatory powers of
- verb - to free from impurities
There are 8 letters in REFINING: E F G I I N N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFINING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFINING plus a wildcard: REFINING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFINING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFINING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.