Scrabble word: REFINEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFINEMENT exist?
Definitions of REFINEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a highly developed state of perfection
- noun - the result of improving something
- noun - the process of removing impurities (as from oil or metals or sugar etc.)
- noun - a subtle difference in meaning or opinion or attitude
- noun - the quality of excellence in thought and manners and taste
- The act of refining.
- The result of refining; an improvement or elaboration.
- The state or quality of being refined; cultivation, as in manners or taste.
- A keen or precise phrasing; a subtle distinction.