Scrabble word: REFINEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFINEMENT exist?
Definitions of REFINEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a highly developed state of perfection
- noun - the result of improving something
- noun - the process of removing impurities (as from oil or metals or sugar etc.)
- noun - a subtle difference in meaning or opinion or attitude
- noun - the quality of excellence in thought and manners and taste
- The act of refining.
- The result of refining; an improvement or elaboration.
- The state or quality of being refined; cultivation, as in manners or taste.
- A keen or precise phrasing; a subtle distinction.
There are 10 letters in REFINEMENT: E E E F I M N N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFINEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFINEMENT plus a wildcard: REFINEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFINEMENT
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFINEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.