Scrabble word: REDWOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does REDWOOD exist?
Definitions of REDWOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - the soft reddish wood of either of two species of sequoia trees
- noun - either of two huge coniferous California trees that reach a height of 300 feet
- A very tall, evergreen, coniferous tree (Sequoia sempervirens) native to the coastal ranges of southern Oregon and central and northern California, having small, seed-bearing cones with peltate scales and unflattened branches.
- The soft, reddish wood of this tree.
- Any of various woods having a reddish color or yielding a red dye.
- noun - a very tall evergreen tree