Scrabble word: REDWOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does REDWOOD exist?
Definitions of REDWOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - the soft reddish wood of either of two species of sequoia trees
- noun - either of two huge coniferous California trees that reach a height of 300 feet
- A very tall, evergreen, coniferous tree (Sequoia sempervirens) native to the coastal ranges of southern Oregon and central and northern California, having small, seed-bearing cones with peltate scales and unflattened branches.
- The soft, reddish wood of this tree.
- Any of various woods having a reddish color or yielding a red dye.
- noun - a very tall evergreen tree
There are 7 letters in REDWOOD: D D E O O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REDWOOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REDWOOD plus a wildcard: REDWOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REDWOOD
Images for REDWOOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.