Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REDRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REDRESS exist?
Definitions of REDRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury
- noun - act of correcting an error or a fault or an evil
- verb - make reparations or amends for
- To set right; remedy or rectify.
- To make amends to.
- To make amends for.
- To adjust (a balance, for example).
- Satisfaction for wrong or injury; reparation.
- Correction or reformation.
- v - to set right
There are 7 letters in REDRESS: D E E R R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REDRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REDRESS plus a wildcard: REDRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REDRESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REDRESS
- redress 300x260 An update on the Adam & Eve Story of Creation Obama ...
- redress Injustice - Cartoon by Merinda Epstein
- Showcasing Local Eco-Fashion redress Raleigh Goodnight Raleigh
- redress - Reviews & Brand Information - United States Postal Service ...
- redress NYC plus size fashion show this weekend Fat Chic
- picture of some of our runners and redress staff. Check our Facebook ...
- ... ] redress [Shinade Kuro] redress - Akiba-Online
- redress ensuring fair and honest treatment for all buyers and sellers ...