Scrabble word: REDRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REDRESS exist?
Definitions of REDRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury
- noun - act of correcting an error or a fault or an evil
- verb - make reparations or amends for
- To set right; remedy or rectify.
- To make amends to.
- To make amends for.
- To adjust (a balance, for example).
- Satisfaction for wrong or injury; reparation.
- Correction or reformation.
- verb - to set right
There are 7 letters in REDRESS: D E E R R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REDRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REDRESS plus a wildcard: REDRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REDRESS
Images for REDRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.