Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REDEVELOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does REDEVELOP exist?
Definitions of REDEVELOP in dictionaries:
- verb - develop for a second time, in order to improve the contrast, colour, etc., of a negative or print
- verb - formulate or develop again, of an improved theory or hypothesis
- verb - change the plans for the use of (land)
- To develop (something) again.
- To tone or intensify (a photographic print, for example) by a second developing process.
- To develop again.
- verb - to bring to a more advanced or effective state
There are 9 letters in REDEVELOP: D E E E L O P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REDEVELOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REDEVELOP plus a wildcard: REDEVELOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REDEVELOP
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REDEVELOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.