Scrabble word: REDEEMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does REDEEMED exist?
Definitions of REDEEMED in dictionaries:
- verb - save from sins
- verb - restore the honor or worth of
- verb - to turn in (vouchers or coupons) and receive something in exchange
- verb - exchange or buy back for money
- verb - pay off (loans or promissory notes)
- verb - convert into cash
- adj - saved from the bondage of sin
- verb - to buy back
There are 8 letters in REDEEMED: D D E E E E M R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REDEEMED plus a wildcard: REDEEMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REDEEMED
Images for REDEEMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.