Scrabble word: RECORDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECORDING exist?
Definitions of RECORDING in dictionaries:
- noun - a signal that encodes something (e.g., picture or sound) that has been recorded
- noun - the act of making a record (especially an audio record)
- noun - a storage device on which information (sounds or images) have been recorded
- verb - make a record of
- verb - register electronically
- verb - indicate a certain reading
- verb - be aware of
- verb - be or provide a memorial to a person or an event
- Something on which sound or visual images have been recorded.
- A recorded sound or picture.
- noun - the ribbed surface of cloth
There are 9 letters in RECORDING: C D E G I N O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECORDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECORDING plus a wildcard: RECORDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECORDING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECORDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.