Scrabble word: RECORDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECORDING exist?
Definitions of RECORDING in dictionaries:
- noun - a signal that encodes something (e.g., picture or sound) that has been recorded
- noun - the act of making a record (especially an audio record)
- noun - a storage device on which information (sounds or images) have been recorded
- verb - make a record of
- verb - register electronically
- verb - indicate a certain reading
- verb - be aware of
- verb - be or provide a memorial to a person or an event
- Something on which sound or visual images have been recorded.
- A recorded sound or picture.
- noun - the ribbed surface of cloth