Scrabble word: RECONSTRUCTION
Is RECONSTRUCTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RECONSTRUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the period after the American Civil War when the southern states were reorganized and reintegrated into the Union
- noun - the activity of constructing something again
- noun - an interpretation formed by piecing together bits of evidence
- noun - recall that is hypothesized to work by storing abstract features which are then used to construct the memory during recall
- The act or result of reconstructing.
There are 14 letters in RECONSTRUCTION: C C E I N N O O R R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECONSTRUCTION
Click to search all anagrams of RECONSTRUCTION plus a wildcard: RECONSTRUCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECONSTRUCTION
14 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECONSTRUCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.