Scrabble word: RECONSTRUCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECONSTRUCTION exist?
Definitions of RECONSTRUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the period after the American Civil War when the southern states were reorganized and reintegrated into the Union
- noun - the activity of constructing something again
- noun - an interpretation formed by piecing together bits of evidence
- noun - recall that is hypothesized to work by storing abstract features which are then used to construct the memory during recall
- The act or result of reconstructing.