Scrabble word: RECOMPENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECOMPENSE exist?
Definitions of RECOMPENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - payment or reward (as for service rendered)
- noun - the act of compensating for service or loss or injury
- verb - make amends for
- verb - make payment to
- To award compensation to: recompensed the victims of the accident.
- To award compensation for; make a return for: recompensed their injuries.
- Amends made, as for damage or loss.
- Payment in return for something, such as a service.
There are 10 letters in RECOMPENSE: C E E E M N O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECOMPENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECOMPENSE plus a wildcard: RECOMPENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECOMPENSE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECOMPENSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.