Scrabble word: RECOGNIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECOGNIZE exist?
Definitions of RECOGNIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
- verb - be fully aware or cognizant of
- verb - detect with the senses
- verb - perceive to be the same
- verb - grant credentials to
- verb - express greetings upon meeting someone
- verb - express obligation, thanks, or gratitude for
- verb - exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate)
- verb - show approval or appreciation of
- To know to be something that has been perceived before: recognize a face.
- To know or identify from past experience or knowledge: recognize hostility.
- To perceive or show acceptance of the validity or reality of: recognizes the concerns of the tenants.
- To permit to address a meeting: The club’s president recognized the new member.
- To accept officially the national status of as a new government.
- To show awareness of; approve of or appreciate: recognize services rendered.
- To admit the acquaintance of, as by salutation: recognize an old friend with a cheerful greeting.
- To enter into a recognizance.
- verb - to become aware of in one's mind
There are 9 letters in RECOGNIZE: C E E G I N O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECOGNIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECOGNIZE plus a wildcard: RECOGNIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECOGNIZE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECOGNIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.