Scrabble word: RECOGNITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECOGNITION exist?
Definitions of RECOGNITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged
- noun - the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering
- noun - approval
- noun - coming to understand something clearly and distinctly
- noun - (biology) the ability of one molecule to attach to another molecule that has a complementary shape
- noun - the explicit and formal acknowledgement of a government or of the national independence of a country
- noun - an acceptance (as of a claim) as true and valid
- noun - designation by the chair granting a person the right to speak in a deliberative body
- The act of recognizing or condition of being recognized.
- An awareness that something perceived has been perceived before.
- An acceptance as true or valid, as of a claim: a recognition of their civil rights.
- Attention or favorable notice: She received recognition for her many achievements.
- Official acceptance of the national status of a new government by another nation.
- The ability of one molecule to attach itself to another molecule having a complementary shape, as in enzyme-substrate and antibody-antigen interactions.
There are 11 letters in RECOGNITION: C E G I I N N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECOGNITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECOGNITION plus a wildcard: RECOGNITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECOGNITION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECOGNITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.