Scrabble word: RECLAMATION
Is RECLAMATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RECLAMATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the conversion of wasteland into land suitable for use of habitation or cultivation
- noun - rescuing from error and returning to a rightful course
- noun - the recovery of useful substances from waste products
- The act or process of reclaiming.
- A restoration, as to productivity, usefulness, or morality.
There are 11 letters in RECLAMATION: A A C E I L M N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECLAMATION
Click to search all anagrams of RECLAMATION plus a wildcard: RECLAMATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECLAMATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECLAMATION
Lookup in Wiki for RECLAMATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.