Scrabble word: RECKONING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECKONING exist?
Definitions of RECKONING in dictionaries:
- noun - problem solving that involves numbers or quantities
- noun - a bill for an amount due
- noun - the act of counting
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - judge to be probable
- verb - deem to be
- verb - make a mathematical calculation or computation
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- verb - take account of
- The act of counting or computing.
- An itemized bill or statement of a sum due.
- A settlement of accounts: a day of reckoning.
- The act or process of calculating the position of a ship or an aircraft.
- The position so calculated.