Scrabble word: RECKONING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECKONING exist?
Definitions of RECKONING in dictionaries:
- noun - problem solving that involves numbers or quantities
- noun - a bill for an amount due
- noun - the act of counting
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- verb - judge to be probable
- verb - deem to be
- verb - make a mathematical calculation or computation
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- verb - take account of
- The act of counting or computing.
- An itemized bill or statement of a sum due.
- A settlement of accounts: a day of reckoning.
- The act or process of calculating the position of a ship or an aircraft.
- The position so calculated.
There are 9 letters in RECKONING: C E G I K N N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECKONING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECKONING plus a wildcard: RECKONING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECKONING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECKONING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.