Scrabble word: RECIPROCAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECIPROCAL exist?
Definitions of RECIPROCAL in dictionaries:
- noun - something (a term or expression or concept) that has a reciprocal relation to something else
- noun - (mathematics) one of a pair of numbers whose product is 1: the reciprocal of 2/3 is 3/2
- noun - hybridization involving a pair of crosses that reverse the sexes associated with each genotype
- adj - concerning each of two or more persons or things
- adj - of or relating to the multiplicative inverse of a quantity or function
- Concerning each of two or more persons or things.
- Interchanged, given, or owed to each other: reciprocal agreements to abolish customs duties; a reciprocal invitation to lunch.
- Performed, experienced, or felt by both sides: reciprocal respect.
- Interchangeable; complementary: reciprocal electric outlets.
- Of or relating to the reciprocal of a quantity.
- Of or relating to a neuromuscular phenomenon in which the excitation of one group of muscles is accompanied by the inhibition of another.
- Of or designating a pair of crosses in which the male parent in one cross is of the same genotype or phenotype as the female parent in the other cross.
- Something that is reciprocal to something else.
- A number related to another in such a way that when multiplied together their product is 1.
There are 10 letters in RECIPROCAL: A C C E I L O P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECIPROCAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECIPROCAL plus a wildcard: RECIPROCAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECIPROCAL
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECIPROCAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.